- Full name
- Present and permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Self-motivated, detail-oriented, customer-friendly individual who wants to grow with a company.
- Received several Customer Commendations and retention.
- Promptly answered telephone calls to reflect professional corporate image.
- Consistently processed all sales contracts and parts orders without errors.
- Provided a high level of customer service and client relations based on outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advised customers on the location, sellection, price, and use of goods available from the store, with the aim of encouraging them to buy and to return to buy in the future.
- Customer Relations
- Customer Retention
- Needs Assessment
- Proficient in following computer applications:: Internet Explorer
- QuickBooks and Quicken
- MS Office XP 2003 (All Products)
- Adobe Acrobat
- Internet Research
Customer Care Consultant
Afni Upsourcing, Tucson, AZ, 2007 - 2008
- Responded to inbound service calls in a fast-paced, high-volume call center.
- Built a rapport with customers and proposed different products and services based on their account history to help minimize their monthly bill.
- Provided superior customer service and work quality while demonstrating attention to detail, flexibility and innovation in resolving problems.
- Possess effective communications skills, and work well with others at all levels.
Customer Care Consultant
Safeway, Tucson, AZ, 2005 - 2005
- Performed under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Cleaned and closed kitchen nightly.
- Worked effectively under limited supervision and in a cohesive team environment.
- Upheld and surpassed sanitation and food quality standards. Worked nights to prepare kitchen for the next day´s business.
- Prepared menu items.
Jeanette Cherry Enterprise, Staten Island, NY, 2001 - 2000
- Operated small home-based Home Decorative and Collectibles business.
- execcuted complete company start-up including construction, staffing, and financing.
- Communicated with customers daily.
- Successfully assisted customers in merchandise selection.
Data Entry Clerk
St. Matthews Baptist Church, New York, NY, 2001 - 2000
- Compiled, sorted, and verified accuracy of data to be entered.
- Entered data from source documents into computer using keyboard.
Personal Care Aide
Stella Orton Home Care Agency, Inc, Staten Island, NY, 1997 - 2002
- Provided in-home daily living assistance to elderly and disabled persons who included but was not limited to: shopping, light housekeeping, meal preparation and serving, limited medication administering and escorted to doctor appointments.
- Entertained patient, read aloud, and plays cards and other games with patient.
Certificate, Computer Applications Specialist
Tucson College, Tucson, AZ, 2006 - 2007
Administrative Assistant and Computer Applications Specialist
A.A.S., Information Technology 2003
Kaplan University Distance Learning
Generalist course of study of the Information Technology program. Course not completed.